payPod Update Launch Announcement
Jethro Solomon • January 31, 2023paypod
While a bit later than we hoped, we are pleased to announce that a new version of payPod will be released on 18 February 2023.
During the launch, payPod will be inaccessible for about 6 hours as we transfer all information to the new version. The 18th of February is a Saturday, and we encourage all users to plan for downtime during this day.
Here is a list of things you can expect to see right after the launch:
- Redesigned interface (see screenshots below).
- Improved mobile experience.
- Ability to add client form the invoice/quote/statement creation screen.
- Simplified Double Entry Accounting (premium only):
- Transactions Page to Manage Income/Expenses.
- Chart of accounts to manage banks accounts, income/expense categories and liabilities such as credit cards.
- Balance sheet.
- Income Statement.
- General Ledger.
- Better Sales Tax handling (VAT).
- More invoice colour options.
- Ability to add additional users to your business (premium only).
- Ability to create more than one company under a single account.
After the initial launch, we plan on developing and adding new features that have been requested over the past several months. We unfortunately had to put a halt to adding new features to the current payPod while the rebuild was being completed.
Here are some of the things we plan on developing after the initial launch:
- Proforma invoices.
- Purchase Orders.
- Delivery Notes.
- Cash flow statement.
- Upload & Attach your own documents to emails (e.g. Word documents).
- Ability to archive clients.
We thank all of our customers for their patience, and hope that you will enjoy using what we have built. We've added some screenshot below giving a peak into the new interface. You will notice immediately that the menu has been moved to the side.