Free Quotation Templates
Download a free quotation template for Excel or Google Sheets.
Fill in the template with your and your clients details, then export to PDF for a professional quote.
A Better Way to Quote your Clients
Generating and sending quotes can sometimes be a full-time job. Use a service that streamlines the generation of quotes and invoices. Avoid clunky templates littering your desktop!
Excel Quote Template
Excel makes a great tool for quoting as spreadsheet can be configured to automatically calculate tax and totals. Bear in mind that not all of your clients will have Excel installed, so ensure to export the quote to a PDF format, which is far more widely supported.Download Excel Quote Template
Google Sheets Quote Template
Google Sheets has the same benefits as Excel for quoting. You may need to maintain an additional spreadsheet to keep track of which quote was sent to whom, and which has been accepted.Open Sheets Quote Template
Word Quote Template
Word provides complete controll of the look-and-feel of your quote, but does not provide automatic calculations. We suggest exporting it to a PDF before sending it to your client.Download Word Quote Template
Online Quote Software
Use online software designed for creating and tracking your quotes and invoices. Easily bring up a list of historical items for each client and never worry about losing a document again.Try Online Quoting & Invoicing
Google Docs Quote Template
Google Docs works in much the same way as Word, except you can edit the document directly in your web browser and access it from wherever you are.Open Google Docs Quote Template
Benefits of Quote Software vs Quote Templates
In the fast-paced business world, efficiency is the key to staying ahead of the competition. Generating quotes for clients is a routine yet crucial task that can either streamline or bottleneck the sales process. While quote templates offer a rudimentary solution, quote software provides a host of advantages for your business operations. Here are some the benefits of using quote software over traditional quote templates.
Key Benefits of Using Quote Software
- One-Click Quote to Invoice Conversion: With quote software, you can effortlessly convert a quote to an invoice with a single click, eliminating the hassle of manual data entry and improving your workflow.
- Send as Email from the Software: Quote software often includes built-in email capabilities, enabling you to send quotes directly to clients without having to switch between different applications.
- Automated Calculations: Forget about the painstaking task of calculating totals, taxes, and discounts. Quote software automates all these calculations for you, ensuring accuracy and saving you time.
- Quotes Remain Organized and Searchable, Classified by Client: With quote software, all your quotes are neatly organized and easily searchable by client, date and quote number.
- Cloud Storage: With cloud-based quote software, you can access your quotes from anywhere, giving you the flexibility to work remotely and the assurance that your data is securely backed up.
- Mobile friendly: Modern quote software is mobile-friendly, allowing you to create and send quotes on-the-go.
When weighed against traditional quote templates, it's clear that quote software offers a multitude of benefits designed to enhance efficiency, improve accuracy, and provide a more professional impression to your clients.
Try our quote software with a free plan that allows you to create an unlimited number of quotes, for as many clients as you desire. You don't need to pay to get paid!
Start now and create your first quote in 5 minutes or less!